iRadial Global LLC Billing Policy
The Terms Of Service Agreement will superseded this agreement outlined below. Please refer to the iRadial Global LLC Terms Of Service Agreement for legal issues and compliance questions. The following is iRadial’s billing policy. All customers must comply with the conditions set forth below. Usage of iRadial’s products & services constitutes customer’s acceptance of this billing policy.
- All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Payment must be received by iRadial Global LLC before any billable product or service is provided/activated.
- (If applicable) Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for administrative fees.
- All international clients must pay by credit/debit card, or by international wire transfer, PayPal or PAXUM. iRadial Global LLC does not accept international checks. Customers are solely responsible for any and all fees associated with transferring funds or fees assessed through a third party.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current when taking advantage of iRadial pay plans.
- All pay plans are automatically invoiced according to pay plan terms and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Billing is based on availability of the membership site and applicable administrative services, not usage.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- All customers contracted to participate in iRadial revenue sharing program will be responsible for all of the following.
- iRadial will collect a percentage amount of gross revenue generated from each membership site, or any platform, page, cart or offer/funnel iRadial creates.
- Each customer’s revenue sharing amount can vary and will be calculated on a calendar month basis and either automatically debited from the account, or paid via check or credit card to iRadial Global LLC during the first week of the following month. A full invoice of activity and debited amount will be made available to the customer. Both parties will review accounts and revenues generated during the calendar month at the last day of the given month
Pay Plan Billing
Billing cycles begin upon invoicing. Once invoiced, each customer is committed to the remaining term of the billing cycle. Refunds of pay plan or administrative fees will not be given. Customers are not required to use products or services during the cycle. Customers are free to close accounts at any time without any termination charges or fees. In event of cancellation, iRadial will not pro-rate any portion of unused administrative services, and all outstanding invoices including outstanding payment plans must be paid in full and the client will have the opportunity to take over payments and fees associated with iRadial services (software costs) if the client wishes to retain the systems iRadial has built for them. This is only available after all upfront fees are paid in full, and the account must be in good standing.
As a current or prior customer of iRadial Global LLC, each customer agrees to provide iRadial Global LLC 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. iRadial must be the first option in billing disputes. Should iRadial receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before iRadial has been given a chance to resolve the issue, iRadial has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, iRadial retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. iRadial will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, iRadial will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
iRadial accepts payments via credit/debit card, wire transfers, PAXUM or PayPal. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per customer basis and must be agreed to by iRadial. Checks must be paid in US dollars and issued from a US bank. iRadial currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit/debit cards.
Billing for Pay Plans and Administrative Services
- Credit/debit card billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged every 30 days for pay plans and administrative programs. If the credit/debit card is declined, iRadial will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due will be assessed a late fee. No less than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 90 days, it will be deactivated. Once deactivated, the customer will not be able to recover any files. The account record and delinquent balance is then submitted to a third-party collection agency.
- Late Fee: iRadial may assess a $75.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, iRadial may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: iRadial may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $25.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- E-check Fee: Payments via e-check may be assessed a $35.00 processing fee at the time of the transaction.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
iRadial will not issue any refunds outside the explicit terms of the agreement, whether in full or prorated. Without exception.
Cancellations must be made verbally through an iRadial representative. E-mail requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with an iRadial representative will create a cancellation request. Please refer to the iRadial Terms Of Service Contract for all information regarding cancellations. Early Termination fees may apply, or Post Launch Termination Fees may apply.
- Closing an account with iRadial cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. iRadial will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with an iRadial representative to process a cancellation.
- Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation any outstanding balance must be settled before closing of an account is possible. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collections service.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Billing Policy, you may send an email to email@example.com or write a letter to:
30 N. Gould Street
Sheridan, WY 82801
This document was last updated on Feb 2, 2016